Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Golf Practice
Parker and Willie had great fun one Sunday afternoon. Parker has been practicing with his swing, but chooses to watch his dad hit golf balls at the door. Our little dude even laughs when he gets nailed by a stray/aimed ball. With all the golf practice these two do Parker should be in the Masters Tournament by the time he is 18. I say 18 because he needs to get through high school first. Willie and Parker have a lot of fun together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey guys! I'm excited to have found your blog. Parker is so cute as usual! Tell him hi for me!
What a cutie Parker is! I'm glad to see you guys. It's weird to think Tyler was about Parker's age when we lived by each other in Boise. It looks like you're all doing great. We enjoy seeing and hearing how you're doing. I bet Krista is the cutest Mom ever!
Post a Comment