Sunday, October 26, 2008

Berry Patch Farms


Parker and I went to Berry Patch Farms. A place not to far from home. We went with our pals, the Merkleys and Salmons. Our spouses were not invited. . . just kidding, they had to work. It was a chilly day but I think the kids had a good time. To get to the pumpkin patch we took a hay ride driven by a cool tractor. Upon drop off the kids were able to pick up some small pumpkins then we worked our way up a small hill to the bigger pumpkins. After spending a lot of time with the pumpkins we took the hay ride back to the beginning and visited with some penned up farm animals. The biggest hit with the kids though was a fun old red tractor. All the kids were fighting over the driver seat. Parker was devastated when I pulled him away to go home. We didn't buy a big pumpkin but Parker took home one of the sweet little ones for a pricey $1. Berry Patch Farms was a fun place to visit.


No comments: