Monday, November 3, 2008
Our newest additon.
I absolutely love the newest addition to our family. We got it for a steal! Craigs list was good to us after about a month + of searching. We bought this beauty for $200. It comes with six chairs and has a butterfly leaf! When we got it home I was so excited. We can now fit four people comfortably at our table, with the food on it too. Our little old table now serves us elsewhere (a study table). I know some people may wait for many years to have a decent table. Willie and I waited for over 3 1/2 years. This matches the hand-me-down furniture we have in our apartment. So we don't have to upgrade that stuff for awhile. Yeah for our new table!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks really nice! Your title made me think that maybe you guys had your baby! Don't scare me like that! Enjoy the table :)
I love it!! I'll have to come see it in person too. What a deal!
Wow, looks so good! I'm so excited!
What?!! Only $200! What a steal! I love the table--it looks great!
Post a Comment