Lincoln is my newest joy. He has tolerated his older brother stepping on him a few times. He is so relaxed and easy going. He is still learning how to deal with a family like ours. What a precious little 'guy'.
I love these boys so much! How great it is to raise two little boys.
The moment was short but Parker did show that he loved his brother, or maybe it was the flash of the camera.
6 comments:
what cute boys!! :) Love the cute pictures! Hope you are recovering well!! My due date is tomorrow & I don't think this week can go any SLOWER!
So cute and sweet! I can't believe how well Parker holds Lincoln! I love Lincoln's name, by the way! Happiness!
What a sweet post. I can't wait to have two little boys too. :) Those pictures are absolutely darling! I love the outfits! I also love that you got a picture with Par-Par and his bottle. He has such a cute grin! I'm glad that new baby is bringing you so much joy!
I totally gave Parker that bear. I'm glad to see he still likes it. Lincoln will be getting his shortly, hopefully!
Congrats, he is adorable! I can't believe how much hair he has!
Such cute little guys! Parker looks like a happy older brother! I love the one where he's playing with Lincoln's toes!:)
Post a Comment