I had fun pulling out some old photos of when we were younger. To my astonishment I can see which kid belongs to which adult. I think that Willie and I each have our favorite child now, just kidding we love both of our kids.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Family resemblance.
I had fun pulling out some old photos of when we were younger. To my astonishment I can see which kid belongs to which adult. I think that Willie and I each have our favorite child now, just kidding we love both of our kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! That is so funny!!!
Wow! Those are awesome pictures! There is definitely resemblance! I can't believe how much you look like Parker! Cute pics.
I have been wondering about comparisons between you two and the boys. I think it is wonderful to see the likeness! All four of you were adorable babies! Love you!
Post a Comment