I love seeing Lincoln grow up. He is smiling so much more and he loves to look around. The poor guy has a small cold but that hasn't stopped him from having fun. With family being in town I had the opportunity to really spend more time with Lincoln. Parker loves his little brother and is always concerned about what 'Lee' is doing.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Lincoln's Two Month Pics
I'm cheap and I do my own pics. Maybe one day I'll take the boys in for some professional photos. For now though this is all we have.
I love seeing Lincoln grow up. He is smiling so much more and he loves to look around. The poor guy has a small cold but that hasn't stopped him from having fun. With family being in town I had the opportunity to really spend more time with Lincoln. Parker loves his little brother and is always concerned about what 'Lee' is doing.

I love seeing Lincoln grow up. He is smiling so much more and he loves to look around. The poor guy has a small cold but that hasn't stopped him from having fun. With family being in town I had the opportunity to really spend more time with Lincoln. Parker loves his little brother and is always concerned about what 'Lee' is doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Krista!! I can't belive how big he is getting already. He is such a cutie! I say taking your own pictures is always better than having no pictures at all.
Sorry he doesnt have his own animal. We have it but figured it'd be better to wait until you guys got here so we didn't have to pay to ship it
SO CUTE!
Post a Comment