
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain
7 comments:
Oh, MY! A story that will be told forever!
That's pretty funny! That's even better than catching them un rolling a whole roll of TP
Oh my gosh!! that is freaking hillarious. it's like jess said, when your child is in trouble or stuck the first thing you do is grab the camera!!
How fun for you, Krista! Get that kid a swimming pool. Super cute, though.
That is absolutely hilarious! And absolutely disgusting. :) Thanks for the good laugh! I'm sure we'll watch that one multiple times. :) Now I need the story behind it...
This is definitely my new favorite video of Parker! Thanks for sharing it, I'm sure we will watch it over and over (heck, we already have!)!!!
I believe I have a new idea about swirlies! Thank heavens he wasn't drinking it! What a great memory!
Post a Comment