We bought Parker his own 'Cars' potty seat awhile ago. He is so interested in flushing the toilet and putting the toilet paper inside to watch it go 'bye bye'. Just as I was getting ready to put Parker down for his nap today he said he needed a bum change. I think Willie must have asked if Lincoln needed one and Parker just overheard. Well I asked Parker if he wanted to sit on the toilet and a little reluctant at first he sat down. I thought it would be like previous times where he just wanted to sit on the cool seat. About a minute later we heard a little trickle!! WAHOO! We were clapping, giving high fives and cheering for our little dude.
We would have had some video or something to post from our excitement but because the camera is in the shop we only have our memories to share and this picture of the cool seat Parker gets to use.
1 comment:
He better be potty trained by the time he gets here. We'll be way to busy to stop and change diapers!! Can't wait to see you guys
Post a Comment