Grandma Nanette was eager to take Lincoln for a little bit. Lincoln enjoyed snuggling up into her for the whole parade. I enjoyed it because I had my hands free to take pictures and grab a few pieces of candy.Sunday, July 12, 2009
Fourth of July
I am grateful for Independence Day. I am grateful for those who serve our country. I am grateful for the freedoms we have in this country. I am grateful that I could go back to Utah to be with my family for the Fourth of July. We really had a great time doing our annual 5k run/walk race. The best part is the t-shirt that you get when you have finished. After the morning race we had a great breakfast provided by the 'Kiwanis/Elk' guys. Parker enjoyed the pancakes. We then went back to where the race was and watched the Old Glory Days Parade. Parker now associates a firetruck with 'cany' (candy). He did really well until the high school senior class got him wet with their water guns.
Grandma Nanette was eager to take Lincoln for a little bit. Lincoln enjoyed snuggling up into her for the whole parade. I enjoyed it because I had my hands free to take pictures and grab a few pieces of candy.
Grandma Nanette was eager to take Lincoln for a little bit. Lincoln enjoyed snuggling up into her for the whole parade. I enjoyed it because I had my hands free to take pictures and grab a few pieces of candy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
love the last pic! Parker is so cute!!
What is up with the jackets? The thought of wearing a jacket is making me sweat in my computer chair. Anya says Hi to Parker-Dude. She sometimes calls him Apa-Dude, you know why :)
Whoops, I'm signed in as John, clearly that wasn't a comment from him, that was from me, Lindy. But I'm sure you guessed that.
Post a Comment