


When Parker gets running around the house in circles Lincoln is close by laughing as Parker rounds a corner. They are good brothers and they have too much fun together. There are times when they need alone time with either Willie or I but overall they just love being together.
This picture is of Lincoln eating a puzzle piece to a Thomas book that we have. 
Lincoln has developed some bad habits from Parker though. Parker is going on to too many months off the white stuff and insists on only drinking H2O. Before we started Lincoln on drinking formula from a bottle we thought we were going to be in big trouble. Lincoln always watches Parker drink from a sippy cup. Lincoln became accustomed to drinking water from a sippy cup. He loves it. In fact he knows how to hold the sippy and not the bottle. I asked Parker one day if he wanted to help me feed Lincoln. What a cute kid, he loves to help. I loved watching Parker open his mouth as he was feeding Lincoln his food. We all open our mouths when we feed babies at some point in our lives. Parker made pancakes one morning. We eat pancakes EVERYDAY! Willie and I are sick of them. But look how good Parker did getting the batter on the griddle.
The new train plate is really nice. It never really goes in the dishwasher because Parker has to eat from it at every meal. We wash it frequently. In the collage below is a picture of the excess syrup that remained on Parker's plate. It's a good thing it has sides. Parker decided to get himself some syrup one day when Willie and I weren't watching. Ever since P-man doesn't like as much syrup, he will throw a fit if it runs off the pancake. Willie became creative and started making train pancakes for Parker. We are both becoming pretty talented in the pancake department.
I have a better video but it wouldn't upload. I was walking into boys' room when I heard Parker say 'Lincon, I'm trying to sleep, it's nap time.' Parker was laying on the ground with a blanket over him with his head on his new Thomas chair and Lincoln had the Tigger walker toy on top of Parker trying to push it. I had to chuckle. I just said to myself, 'now you know what it's like when I try to sleep and you are doing something like that to me.'
Parker turned to me one day and said 'Mommy, I like you toe much.' toe = so What a cutie pie.
2 comments:
Krista, you are amazing! You inspire me with your darling two boys, who are such buddies. I hope Christian and Ethan can play together like your boys do! Thanks for sharing all the fun "everyday" things. Parker is getting so big! And Lincoln too...cute boys! Miss you! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!!
P.S. I almost chose that background too...love it! :)
I hope someday Parker will make ME some pink pancakes.
Post a Comment