
Lincoln enjoyed holding onto two balls most of the way, then we went back and grabbed a club for him to practice with. To my dismay Parker picked out a purple golf club and a purple golf ball. For those of you who don't know me really well, purple is not my favorite color. This is one of my least favorite and yet somehow my oldest little boy loves this color.


I think that in the end Grandpa Kim won, with a little help from the 'real' number one leader (Parker). Parker likes to get the ball in the hole. His scorecard showed a 'hole-in-one' for all holes.
2 comments:
Awe, I wish we were there in UT to meet up! Darlin' little boys you have!
I didn't know you didn't like purple! I LOVE purple! But I won't hold it against you. :) Don't worry, I imagine Parker's love for purple won't last too long. Sometimes Christian chooses pink. :)
Post a Comment