I love little smiles. Henry is really enjoying smiling these days. He loves to look at us deeply and then he just smiles really big.
This picture is rotated the wrong way. Don't know why it was good when I sent it through. I love Lincoln's happiness and that he loves to lay down by Henry.
Three boys. Three different sizes. I chose this because it shows how much fun they all have with each other even though Henry doesn't go anywhere.
Infectious.
You must wonder what the two older boys are communicating. Their eyes can tell a great story. Poor Henry was ready to for bed too.
Some of our days the boys can become a little creative. Lincoln began this artwork. Parker was eager to join in making a mess. I was impressed and I refused to let them use anything that was glass. The picture only shows a portion. They pulled out all of our storage and built a long wall into the living room. They had fun and we left it up for daddy to see when he got home. It was nice to reorganize our food storage. 

1 comment:
Your kids are getting so dang big! They are dang cute :)
Post a Comment