Henry had his first visit to the pool this season. He loved it, especially when he could see Lincoln.
Friday, June 10, 2011
How to Beat the Heat.
I was very reluctant to take the boys swimming all by myself. Parker doesn't know how to swim and we weren't able to get him signed up for the first couple of sessions. Once the weather turned to the 90's with the little bit of humidity I couldn't resist when a friend asked if we were up for the pool. I said yes.
All the kids having fun in the pool.
We ended up going swimming four out of five days. We did a different pool every day. That's one nice thing about Georgia, there are a lot of pools.
Salt water pools are really cool. I loved it.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Austria has been having a hard time when we go swimming and to other gigs remembering that her "favorite guy" won't be there. I finally told her, when Mr. Blue is no longer at our house, that means her favorite guy is back :).
Post a Comment