Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Birthday Bash.

Happy birthday to two great dudes in the Harrison home. Willie and Parker! I will first blog about Parker's birthday. I can usually predict what Parker will ask for any time something special comes around; a new train. Just before Parker's birthday I found a bunch of tracks on sale at Target. We decided to get enough to make him happy but keep us sane. Parker was pretty excited to get a new set of tracks. Pman is also a bit into bugs at the moment. We found him a cool beach towel with bugs on it. I'm glad he'll take care of the dead roaches now. :)It's funny because Parker isn't really into Thomas much but he loves the trains. Thomas just happens to be a train and therefore we may have to buy some Thomas stuff every once in awhile. By far the coolest part of the new set is the ding ding part, it lights up and makes the ding ding sound. Lincoln was very patient to wait and play with Parker's new toys.
The other item that we purchased for Parker is the magnetic marble run. It only goes on magnetic walls so for us the only place to put it is in the kitchen. All of the boys (especially Willie) have enjoyed this toy the most. It is so cool to make your own run and test it out with the marbles. Henry likes the marbles so we need to be careful to not play when he is awake.

Henry turned nine months old. What a kid. He is growing up so much. He's crawling around and getting everything into his mouth. We even found a nasty roach in his mouth. I have no idea where he found it because I didn't see it laying around anywhere before I picked him up. Henry loves his brothers, especially Lincoln. He sucks his right thumb and plays with his hair with his left hand when he's tired. That is one of my favorite things about him. Henry also loves to stick out his tongue.
Willie's birthday was a treat. Willie, Lincoln and I enjoyed an ice cream cake. The boys blew out the candles for Willie because he just keeps getting so old. I hope they help me out when it's my birthday. ;)

We went swimming on Saturday, which was a gorgeous day for swimming. No one was at the pool but us. Willie had a great time with each of the kids. He was able to have personal swim time with each of them. Here he is with Linc.
One of my only shots from the day. I took it myself, Henry looks so cute.
Linc riding on the seal. He took awhile to get brave enough to ride the seal but once he did he loved it.
Parker has become a brave boy this year in the pool. Almost too brave. He doesn't know how to swim yet so we had to make sure that he had his floatie on. He loved jumping onto the seal. We had to be careful he didn't fall off head first or he wouldn't have gotten out of the water.
Lincoln enjoying the sidelines. The buckets and shovels are great for the kids who don't swim. Linc has such a sweet smile. He really can make a bad day into a good one.
Action shot of Parker.
Daddy and Henry hanging out.
Are these guys having fun or what?
Willie's breakfast. Yum. The boys loved the balloon that lasted nearly two weeks.


No comments: