Friday, January 13, 2012

Hilton Head Lighthouse

I enjoyed a good break from Henry. We drove down to the Hilton Head Lighthouse. My dad took Henry while I was gathering a few things. Off they were. I didn't see much of Henry that night, and there was a good reason, he would have wanted me back. We didn't get a ton of time and we missed going up into the lighthouse, it's okay we would have had to pay anyway ($3pp:). Here is my dad and Henry. Henry is stuffed into my dad's jacket to keep his toes warm. I found out later the way my dad enticed Henry to stay with him for so long, my dad introduced fruit snacks to him.
In the bay there were some pretty magnificent probably very expensive boats.The reason I like this picture is because of the colors of the kayaks. Plus Linc is so cute.
See here, Henry loves my dad. This was before the introduction to the fruit snack.
Hilton Head Lighthouse.
Self portrait.
I think this picture is so funny. I love that Linc is totally smiling in it but he is about a foot away from my mom. We had to try again.
Not too bad for the second time around.
Lincoln kept running around in circles, he was having so much fun. During this time Willie and Parker were off somewhere so I'm not so sure what they were up to.
Oh my. Can I just say that I really miss sunsets. My Grandma got me hooked on sunsets when I lived with my parents. She would always call to say 'hurry, look outside it's the most beautiful sunset.' We really had some great sunsets. My favorites are the ones with pink and clouds, this particular sunset was stunning though.
See here. My dad really had Henry with the fruit snacks.
Group shot. We probably took about 9 shots and this was the one where Lincoln stood still long enough not to block anyone else.

No comments: