Sunday, May 27, 2012

Warm weather

April 18, 2012
Two weeks ago the weather was incredible. It was so warm we were considering trying to find a place to start swimming. Instead we went to a friends house for some fun in the warm weather. First off I can't wait until I have a house of my own for the sole purpose of having a yard. Even if the yard is 20 ft. (with real grass) it'll be more than we have been able to enjoy.  Thank you Miss Alicia for letting us play in your yard.
 Alicia has three boys just like we do.  They are all about the same age too.  Here's Jack.
 Here's Ty.

 Henry.

 Henry and Ben.


 Getting warm in the sun.
 We pulled out the water balloon launcher.  Without kids or camera's in our hand it may have worked out a little better.
 I love these next two pictures.  Lincoln and Ty squirting their older brothers.  They had so much fun.


 Time to get nice and warm on the trampoline.  I remember the tramp always being a great way to stay warm in the summer after getting wet.

No comments: