November 2012
I've been talking about putting Caroline's hair up in a ponytail but I need to get the little rubber bands to do it. Parker had been hearing me talk about it and he wanted his hair done in ponytails. I used my smallest hair bands and this is what he came out to look like.
Henry got a gift from Grandma Joan in the mail. All the boys were excited to help open it up and to put it all together. When dad came home they all hid in the boxes. Henry really had to put up a fight to get to ride in his own new car. Thanks Grandma for all the fun you have provided in this great car.
1 comment:
The girls love looking at pictures of all your kids on the blog (esp Henry)! They often say they want to move to Colorado so they can live by you all again. John and I are obviously not opposed to this idea at all . . .
Post a Comment