March 2013
Caroline is another month older. This month we just enjoyed being indoors and relaxing a little.
The boys loved the photo shoot and helped Caroline to smile often. They joined in on the fun eventually.
Henry being a goof wearing my shoes after church. They fit so nicely.
A Pinterest find was this fun idea for a movie night. We have plenty of boxes from when we moved so it was easy to pick a nice one out for each child. I had to make sure to have a small enough one for Henry to get into. I let the boys paint the boxes and then we added headlights and wheels. We also put on their license plates with their names on them.
We watched a movie and ate pizza for dinner. They had so much fun!
Later on I realized I had two big boxes the same size. I taped them together and let the boys paint it. They really loved doing this project too. A cardboard box house to play in. It has been a favorite for about a month. I thought I had a picture of the final project but I can't find it. The boys have pulled their blankets and pillows inside as well as all their stuffed animals and cars. It really has been a fun little thing to play in. Well worth it.
1 comment:
Whoa Krista! You are doing all sorts of fun things, I'm not letting my kids see your blog . . . they will be asking to duplicate :). I love Lincoln's concentrated look while he is working on his car.
Post a Comment