My kids love to play Mario Kart. They were introduced to Mario on one of our trips to Utah. My parents had purchased a Wii. Since our last trip the boys have seriously loved playing Mario. They love to pick their characters; Luigi, Donkey Kong, Bowser, Yoshi and Mario are among their favorites. They know their every move and can quote the characters.
My favorite part of this is that we don't own a Wii but they love to play it. They act it out on their scooters and tricycles. They race each other around the sidewalk and drive way or on a cement pad in our back yard. Then once the lap is finished they go up on the stand and do a victory dance; moving their arms side to side. I wondered why Lincoln was hitting his head with his fists one day and when I asked he said "I'm Donkey Kong and I lost." Then he pulled out a sad face.
Thursday, August 8, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
One time John "trained" to play Mario Kart while closing his eyes . . . we'll talk about it at our next skype session :)
Post a Comment