February 2014
We kept it pretty relaxed through Feb. It was still chilly enough to stay indoors so we had fun in our own way. We tried to take advantage of the warmer days. In fact we had some days that were so cold Parker's school was canceled and so when it was 40 degrees outside we thought it felt wonderful and hardly anyone was wearing a jacket.
Yes I took pictures of Caroline as she was putting her hand in the nutella jar. She had chocolate all over the place. Some time she really likes to get in the powder chocolate mix and dump it into one of the boy's drinks. She is really good at getting into things.
Willie is so good to read with all the kids. I hope that they will always remember how great he is to give of his time to read, play games, go outside for baseball, playing Mario Kart with them, etc. He is a great father.
2 comments:
I just caught up on your blog! It's been way too long! Your kiddos are so cute and Caroline is all grown up! She is darling! And I loved your Mario cart bday for Lincoln.b you are so creative!
I recognize that dress Caroline is wearing :). I realized the other day I forgot to give you the sash, glad you figured out one for it :).
Post a Comment