Friday, September 26, 2008
The happiest day this year for Willie!
Willie was so excited the day he decided what to do with his birthday money. He called me up and said, 'I've decided what to do with my birthday money.' I just had a smile on my face thinking it had to do something with golf. I didn't realize that it would be tickets to the practice round of the last PGA tournament of the year. Willie really LOVES golf. He was such a sweetheart and invited me to go with him. We gave Parker away for the day and we traveled down to East Lake Golf Club in Atlanta, GA. The top 30 players of the year were invited to this tournament. I loved being behind the camera or behind the scenes because I could sit back and watch Willie get as excited as a little kid in a toy store. Our favorite picture of the day is of Willie and Ernie Els, who knows, baby number two may become Ernie Harrison. The day was filled with fun and Willie had a smile on his face nearly every second of the day. Thanks to those who gave Willie the opportunity to see Phil, Ernie, Jim, Stewart, etc...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Alright..so that is frieking awesome! I've always wanted to go to a golf tourney...maybe one of these days!
That is so cool that you guys got to go to a golf tournament!!! I am so jealous that you got pics of all the golf pros.
Post a Comment