Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Parker and his great hiding place.

Parker loves to get into the cupboard on a daily basis. When we first moved into the apartment he could roam through all the cupboards at his level. Now he is left with one of the smallest ones. He likes to take his toys and put them inside. He plays hide and seek. One day I knew that Parker was in the kitchen with me but I thought that he had left. I asked Willie where Parker was because I thought he was getting into some trouble. Then I heard a faint little knock on the cupboard door and just had to laugh. Parker sure did trick me that time.


2 comments:

Ashley said...

Parker is getting so big!!! He is so cute in his little hiding spot. Congrats on baby #2! That is such exciting news. How perfect that you are going to have another little boy!

Melanie said...

So adorable! What a smartie!