Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Child labor.

It's great to have a kid who loves to help!


Parker has been a peach to have around these days. He loves to help out. He was especially excited to get up on the chairs and wipe off the kitchen table. Earlier that evening Parker wanted to help wipe down the kitchen, although he was upset when I wouldn't let him clean the whole kitchen.















Parker has been known to help with the laundry. One day he was so excited to help that he fell into the washer while the water was filling up the tub area. That was a fun morning, especially since we were heading somewhere really quick after the
load went in.



















We sometimes make Parker do all the cooking too. He doesn't ever complain and he cooks all the
good stuff like pancakes and cookies.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures :)

Meg said...

Krista - he is so cute. What a great helper! I'm so glad I found your blog so I can see all your cute pictures. Congratualtions on the pregnancy. Do you know what you are having?

Rose and Daniel said...

Parker is so cute! I miss seeing him at church. Hey, can you send me your address? My email is roseratcliff@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Alisa and Crowells said...

Okay..hilarious!! He is so stinkin' cute! I bet it's nice to have a little helper like that around the house. :)