Sunday, May 3, 2009

21 and 3

Parker is now 21 months old and Lincoln is 3 months. It's crazy to think that Parker will be 2 soon!! These two boys have been absolutely wonderful. I may complain sometimes, but I should never complain. Parker loves 'Lee' and never hurts him. They both love to smile., but some of the pictures don't show it. It's tough to get both of the boys to smile at the same time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are both so cute, they will be great friends growing up! How fun that they have each other. Seth still wants a brother, maybe some day he'll get one :)

Allen and Co. said...

I love all of your pictures, but especially the one of their feet!!! Could we hire you to come take pictures of Tori for us?

Anonymous said...

Their feet aren't very different in size! The the cutest feet picture ever.