We forgot Parker's beanie so we kept his hood up the whole time. What a cheesy grin.
Will is excited for the race.
On occasion the sun would break through the clouds and warm us up. Many people had purchased soup in bread bowls; the soup looked so yummy. We are cheap and we didn't want to pay the $8 for one bowl of soup.
I enjoyed taking picture of all of us with the racers behind us. We don't know who won or how the race really worked but it was still a good day to be out.
Lincoln enjoyed his time crawling around and staying warm. It's a good thing we brought a few things for him to play with.
Parker liked the boats at first but his interest soon turned to the green ambulances that were parked a little ways away. He also loved the little slope that was in front of our spot on the grass.
I think Lincoln was the warmest of us all. We had him bundled up pretty good.
I looked up at one point to watch three boats getting really close to each other. Right in front of us the paddles of two teams were colliding. They all had to stop and get out of each others way. A small crash right in front of us. I was too slow getting the video out. 
From this picture you can tell that the boat race was getting really interesting; wait, never mind Parker is distracted by the grass on the slope.
Just before we left I took a picture of the eight-man boat. They were haulin' it. Did you know that rowing is one of the best workouts that you can get? When we are rich and unfamous I will have a rowing machine in my home.
1 comment:
Love the Charles!! Glad you made this one, too! It looked like it was pretty cold! You've got some great shots!
Post a Comment