Monday, June 14, 2010

A long awaited post.

Back in the times when we lived in Portugal we had a few surprises. One of those surprises is what I will tell about today. My parents had come to visit so it was in March when this happened. Our friends who were taking care of a few things for us emailed and said that they had some bad news concerning what they were watching. Willie read the email and then decided to prepare me for the bad news. He said something had happened and that it wasn't good. My thought shows how worldly I am; I thought that something had happened to our dining table (stolen, broken, whatever). Then he proceeded to tell me that someone had taken our tires from our car! Who would want just the tires and not the whole thing?

2 comments:

Deidre said...

That is terrible!! I can't believe it, what a frustrating trial to deal with. Did they notice that it was just sitting? Or just randomly take the tires? Ugh.

Alisa and Crowells said...

What??! Okay, that is really random and true--why wouldn't they take the car--it's in real good shape! That's so weird. Maybe we should consider putting boots on our tires or something the next time we leave town.