Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Playin' on the farm.
We had some fun at Grandpa and Grandma's house. We always enjoy being outside on the grass and seeing the trains when they come by. Parker had an extra bonus this time of seeing his boy cousins more often. He played with Daxton's tricycle and loved it. All the boys had fun with the kite on a nice windy day. Parker and Lincoln enjoyed riding on the Gator down to the railroad tracks and helping Great Grandma plant her garden.
Logan giving his cute smile.
Kaylee loved helping to put the flowers in their place.
Willie and Parker pulling out some weeds before we planted the beautiful garden.
Jordan is helping Lincoln, she's always so helpful.
Good job Andi.
Way to get the weeds out Will.
Generations planting memories. My favorite is that Grandma is the one doing all the work. I hope to have her personality as I grow older.
Here's the boy enjoying Daxton's tricycle.
I love this picture. It's so farmy.
My mom was kind to take all of the grandkids down to the the train track in the Gator. She's a great driver. Logan looks a little surprised.
Kaylee looking at us from the top of the gator.
Daxton joining in on the fun.
Okay so I just love Jordan. Sorry I'm a little biased. Maybe it's because she's the first niece on our side. Jordan is hilarious and you can tell from the next few photos.

Kaylee is picking up on the posing for photos. Head tilt!
Mr. Cool getting ready to go on the gator.
Another Mr. Cool ready to head out.

All of the grandkids looking out the window at Grandma's house. We were even able to prop Mckinley up to make it look like she was looking out. They are all so cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh my fun! Why aren't we in Utah so we can hang out with you guys! I just LOVE your family. You're right, your grandma IS a hard worker--and always has been. There is definitely some Jess in that Jordan! Tell your family hello from us!
Post a Comment