Thursday, October 14, 2010

Okay, It's Game Time

Alrighty. For those seasoned readers and those who have followed since the birth of our last child you may know what this is about. Some friends of ours did this little game during their pregnancies and we did it with Lincoln. I know that it's getting closer to the due date but hey, that increases your chances of winning right? The general idea of the game is that you make a complete guess of the categories provided and based on a point system the winner will receive a prize. Our last winner was Aunt Rachel.
The categories are; Name, Weight, Length, Day, and Time (be sure to say either am or pm).
The rules; get your guess in 24 hours before the boy is born, no more than one guess per name, no changing guesses.
Who can participate? Anyone, even your little ones if you want an extra guess, but if they win they get the prize.
Previous pregnancy facts to help in your guessing; Parker was induced a week early (we were moving across country). Lincoln was induced exactly a week after his due date. Once I was induced the delivery process was fairly quick 3-4 hours.
FYI. My due date is October 25 (yeah Grandma Pettigrew). My parents are visiting on the 28th and we hope to induce that day if he hasn't come yet. The doctors won't induce unless "I'm ready."
That's all for now. Good luck to all the contestants out there.

21 comments:

Allen and Co. said...

Okay, here is my guess (Rachel):
Name: Connor David Harrison
Birthday: 10/27/2010
Time: 10:28 am
Weight: 7 lbs 4 oz
Length: 20.5 in.
I can feel another win coming on!!!

Anna Harrison said...

Here's my guess:
Name: Carter Jackson Harrison
Birthday: Nov. 1st
Time: 7:30 p.m.
Weight: 7lbs. 8 oz.
Length: 18 in.
Shh! Shh! Shh! Do you hear that? It's the winds of change.

Lindy Salmon said...

You guys want to name his Salmon, but are worried about the "on" ending with your last name, so a good alternative is Isaac. He'll be born on Oct. 26 (storm that day) at 11:42am weighing in at 7 lbs 2 oz and will be 20 inches long.

Lindy Salmon said...

his should be him (I should read it before I publish)

Jer said...

Name: Jarom Ira Harrison
Date: 10/29
Length: 21.5 in.
Weight: 7 lbs. 2 oz.
Time: 2:32 PM

Say the name out loud and it will make sense :)

Unknown said...

Here is a rockin' awesome guess! Krista, good luck!
Name:James Anthony Harrison
Birthday:10/27/2010
Time:12:17 pm
Weight:7 lbs. 5 oz.
Length:21 inches

Allen and Co. said...

I love Jer's guess - does a certain Uncle like the idea of a nephew being born in October?!!!

Joan said...

Name: Andrew Will Harrison
Date: November 2, 2010
Time: 3:00 a.m.
Weight: 8lbs. 3 oz.
Length: 22 in.

erika said...

Name: Landon Cooper Harrison
Birthday: October 27 (yours and Andi's will have the same birthday
Time: 7:58 pm
Wt: 7lbs 9 oz
Length: 19.5

wharrison said...

I know I can't win, but here's my guess:
Name: Bobby Jones Harrison
Birthday: 10/24
Time: 5:30 pm
Weight: 7 lbs
Length: 20"

Cidne said...

Willista Jack Harrison
Birthday:10/26/2010
Time: 2:45 am
Weight: 7 lbs 7 oz
Length: 20.5 inches

Unknown said...

I'm with Brady, I think our kids will end up being born on the same day, around the same time.
Name: Jack Garth Harrison
Birthday: Oct. 27
Time: 10:23 a.m.
Weight: 7lbs. 7oz.
Length: 19.5 in.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Here's my guess:
Name: Nathan James Harrison
Birthday: October 28, 2010
Time: 2:00 am
Weight: 7 lbs. 14 oz.
Length: 23 in.

Camille said...

Oh my goodness!! I just realized I haven't guessed yet! Krista, you better not have that baby in the next 24 hours... :)

Name: Campbell
Weight: 7 lb 3 oz
Length: 20.5 in.
Day: October 28
Time: 10:52 am

erika said...

K this is really Brady's guess. Erika's is the first one.

Name: Hank Henry Harrison (Or Henry Hank)
Birthday:October 27
Time: 1:36 am
Weight: 8lbs 3oz
Length: 19.5 inches

and Erika is changing the due date to October 26 but the rest of the information is the same

McAfee Family said...

(Jess) My guess is:
Name: Jackson Garth Harrison
Birthday: Wednesday October 27th 2010
Time: 11:23 a.m.
Weight: 6 lbs. 13 oz.
Length: 19.5 inches

McAfee Family said...

Kaylee's guess
Name: Freddy (from ICarly)
Birthday: 10/29/2010
Time: 1:10 p.m.
Weight:6 lbs. 12 oz.
Length:21 inches

P.S. Can I change my date to Thursday October 28th because I got your induction messed up with Andi's.

Jordan's guess:
Name: Joseph Dominik Harrison (these names are names of boys in Jordan's class. They are not her boyfriends though!)
Birthday: 10/27/2010
Time: 2010 (obviously this is the year but this is what she wanted to guess so we will go ahead and say that this is in military time!)
Weight: 9 lbs 10 oz. (sorry Krista)
Length: 21 inches

Mckinley's guess:
Name: Andrew Garth Harrison
Birthday:Monday October 25, 2010
Time: 4 hours and 23 minutes after your doctors appointment.
Weight: 7 lbs. 2 oz.
Length: 19 inches

wharrison said...

Parker's guess:
Name: Carzman (this is how he says Tarzan)
Day: "The next day, the day we get on the train." (I think this means Monday the 25th)
Time: 9 o'clock, Daddy: "In the morning or at night?" Parker: "in the morning because they would have to sleep and they would have to go home."
Weight: "I think its little, so he might get little pushups...the baby is so little, and he won't get any, any, any pushups. Them are only for daddies."
Length: "I don't know, I think 1 inches around."

John Salmon said...

Name: Ford Harrison
Date: October 26 2010
Length: 20.5 in.
Weight: 7 lbs. 6 oz.
Time: 7:49am

Hopefully she is in labor for 24 hours yet... ;)

Alisa and Crowells said...

Name: James Pettigrew Harrison
Birthday: Oct 25, 2010
Time: 11:05pm
Weight: 7 lbs. 5 oz.
Length: 18.5 in