Our dear Henry is one month old today, Thanksgiving day. The time has gone by so quickly. Henry loves to look around. His eyes are so beautiful and bright with the light of Christ. I think that Henry's eyes will be like Willie's which I love. Henry must think that something is behind him because he pushes his head back to look around. He always has his head leaning back. When Henry is asleep he will smile and show is cute dimple. I'm glad that he got the dimple. I asked Willie what he has enjoyed about Henry and he said three things; 'that he burps easily, his wide-eyed look, and the way he coos when he is calming down after crying "oooohhh." I like that Henry is developing a sleeping schedule. He is running on a 12 hour schedule.
Henry's brothers love him very much. We love the way Lincoln says Henry, 'haanry' the 'n' is almost silent. Parker loves to hold Henry and tell him what is happening. We have loved having our little dude in our family. We look forward to seeing him develop a greater love and friendship for his brothers.
2 comments:
I can't believe he's already a month! My goodness, time had better slow down otherwise I'm going to be old and gray before I know it!
I LOVE hearing about your cute boys.
Can he really already be one month old?!?!?! He is darling and looks a lot like Parker and Lincoln too.
Post a Comment