
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Little Blessings.
Henry's Blessing. We decided to bless Henry on January 16. He was a great baby during the blessing. He was ready for his nap but did very well at staying awake to hear his own blessing. We had taken the camera with us to take pictures at the church, we still had a little bit of snow on the ground. Unfortunately I forgot to pull it out and have someone take our pictures. I would have liked to get pictures of those who helped in the circle as well. When we got home these are the pictures that we took.

We are grateful for our little boy who brings so much joy to our family. Henry is a great blessing and I know that he will love playing with his brothers. Henry will be a great example to those around him. He shows us his love everyday.
I'm glad that we could use the same blessing outfit that we used on the other two boys. They all looked so handsome in it. We didn't use the same shoes because a sweet lady in our ward knitted some booties for him. They were perfect for his blessing day. The weather was a little chilly so we had to put a long sleeved onsie under his outfit. He didn't mind staying warm. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Henry's smile is sooooo cute!!! I love that last picture. He's growing up so fast! Love you all!
Love, Anna
Hooray! You blessed him on my birthday! :) Wish we could have been there. He's so handsome!
What a sweet little boy. I'm glad your baby was good during his blessing. He's so cute!
Post a Comment