I was changing Henry's diaper today and it was looking like a near blowout. As I was changing him I noticed that a little more kept coming. I wiped it away but still more came out. I thought 'well I can't get the diaper back on it's got poop on it (on the outside) and I don't want to waste a 20 cent diaper.' I started to put the diaper up to cover Henry when all of a sudden he shot out his yellow newborn poo at least a foot. It was all over. He got the blanket he was on and he got my legs. Yuck! I should have used the new diaper. I understand now how little babies can really have a blowout.
I am grateful that this little mess didn't get on the carpet leaving a yellow stain.
1 comment:
SICK! I take back my offer to babysit him. (Not really, I'll just remember to be liberal with the diapers.)
Post a Comment