Friday, June 10, 2011

Animal Meeting.

A local library invited a few farm friends to visit the kids in the area. The boys had a lot of fun seeing two sheep, a goat, a pig, a rabbit, a miniature horse, a cow, an alpaca, a rooster and a miniature donkey. The boys were able to get up close and personal with each animal. The animals were extremely tame especially around so many kids.
When the day was done I asked the boys what their favorite part was. Lincoln replied that he liked the pig and Parker liked the rabbit. My favorite part was watching Parker hold the rooster. Pretty fun. We also happened to run into some friends while we were out.



Parker's Joy School buddies.

The Rooster.





3 comments:

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

Parker does Joy School? That's so cool. I haven't heard of anyone doing that since I was in it.

Deidre said...

Oh my goodness, I'm very impressed you went to the pool that much! The fireflies look fun as well. I can't believe you are able to do so much with three boys in tow. Way to go!