
Henry did great sitting in his stroller most of the time. We fed him and then loaded him up on some puffs. We played two games and during the second game he showed signs of wanting to play himself.
Here is Lincoln and Henry playing with the balls, with a lot of adult supervision so they didn't get their fingers smashed. As you can tell they were happy kids watching the ball roll out.
This was our second game. Lincoln killed us with a 126. Willie was at a low 76. Willie said he finally found his game when he was dinking around with the ball while I took the boys to the bathroom.
Parker also got to pick out his dinner (which I loved), his choice was spaghetti and meatballs.
Parker asked for a train cake again this year. I wasn't as willing to go all out to make a train. Instead I bought the train to put on the top. I used red gel frosting to make the track look sort of like a number 4. A snowy Gordon was the cheapest train that I could find so he ended up with a wintery birthday cake.
1 comment:
What a fun birthday celebration! I think I need bowling lessons from your boys :)
Post a Comment