July 31, 2012
Joan and Anna flew in and were greeted by many happy kids. We also were joined by Jared and Rach who drove over 9 hours to visit with us. The following day we received the rest of the gang, Kim and Charlene, Jer and Kim and my Grandma Glenna.
This was one great thing about not having everything packed yet. The kids were all able to play with all the toys that we still had out. It was great and they all played by themselves for awhile. We were happy to have Tori and Garrett play with the boys.
Oh yes and we were glad to have Grandma Joan play Lego with Parker.
One activity that everyone was able to squeeze in was the trip to the Georgia Aquarium. I knew I wouldn't get to go but I had seen it within the last six months. I am grateful that Joan stayed to help me get a few more things prepared for our move in just a few days. I don't have any comments for this part of the post so just enjoy.
Uncle Jer sportin' the B'jorn with little London.

Uncle Jared getting a photo of the group before the awesome dolphin show.
Oh yeah, one of the rules at the aquarium is 'no outside food.'
I love this photo of Tori, I think it is awesome. Thanks Kim for some of these great photos.


No comments:
Post a Comment