July 14, 2012 A friend had once made a comment about what they do in their family for birthday parties. They let their kids have a party at the ages of 5, 8, and 12. Then if the kids want any others they are in charge of it all. We don't really do parties but thought it was a good time for Parker to have his first party. It was Lego themed. He wanted Legos for his birthday. The request was that there would be no gifts. We borrowed some Legos from our friends and the activity at the party was to build a car and then we would have races. The winners would get prizes...we ended up just giving everyone their prize but no real racing went on. I wish I had taken a group photo, I suppose I was a bit preoccupied. In attendance were; Anya Salmon, Jaeda Johnson, Brandt Shill, Josh Killpack, Jack and Ty Wolfert. The kids had some fun.
My goal was to get a picture of each child with their car. I came to find out once the car hit the ground it usually crashed but that's okay it was AWESOME!
The crowds cheering on.
Parkers Lego cake. If you can't guess it's a Lego.
Thanks everyone for showing Parker your friendship. We love you all.
1 comment:
Way to have a party! I have yet to take on that task. :). But I LOVE the idea! You just wait...Christian's birthday might just be Lego...you are brilliant! And once again, you are superwoman. :)
Post a Comment