Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Lincoln's Birthday!

January 27, 2013
A little unwilling at first to enjoy the day, Lincoln quickly turned his glare into smiles for the entire day.  Four years old.  Immediately he started saying things like 'when I'm five...' and 'when I turn five...'

 Awesome new Lightning McQueen blanket to encourage Lincoln to sleep with a blanket to keep him warm.  He likes to come in our room to sleep with us when he gets cold.


 Parker.  Sick.
 Disc golf for kids.  Fun.
 The grand present.  Finn McMissile and Siddeley the airplane.  What a hit.  Lincoln absolutely loved his birthday.

I love this kid.  He has gone through so many emotional trials in the last six months and he has born his burdens well.  He likes to joke with us and tease us.  He loves to play outside in shorts when it's way too cold.  He 'loves everyone.'  Lincoln loves to dance.  He loves to play cars and pretend play.  He is so sweet and cuddly at times.  We love you Lincoln.

No comments: