It seems as if we have been on a roller coaster for the last year of our lives. We had a baby, Willie graduated, we moved across country, Parker started school, we visited Utah (a lot), we were sick for a month straight, and then we saw Spring. We thought we weren't busy enough so we started looking to stay in Colorado Springs a little longer. After doing some research and looking around we decided to buy a home. Our very first purchased (loaned) home. We rent no more. This photo was taken the first day we went to look at it.
We have kept busy by going through the process of buying a home in a months time, packing, cleaning, going to Utah yet again and then coming back to Colorado to move our things (pretty much by ourselves this time) in a weeks time. After all of the busyness I have become sick. Our new home was a good deal and because it was such a good deal there will be a lot to work on; but who can buy a home that doesn't need to be worked on? So when I'm done being sick and we've moved our things in and we've had a few repairs done then I will begin posting again; trying to catch up.
3 comments:
Your new house looks great! Very exciting (except the part that you have to fix things:).
Hope you get feeling better soon! And I can't wait to see more pictures of your new house!!!
Krista! You bought a house! I haven't been ohere in forever! Congrats! It is really cute! I can't wait to see more pics. No rush on doing work on it, just enjoy your summer. :) miss you!
Post a Comment