The boys did excellent in the car. Daxton and Logan wanted to hold Parker's hand a lot, but he just wasn't use to doing that sort of thing. During most of our traveling the boys did really well playing together in the back. It was a tight squeeze but they all fit.
Drinks were laid aside so they could have some fun playing in the sand. I wish I could say that one of these belonged to Parker, but he still doesn't drink the white stuff.
The next two pictures were very funny to watch in person. I tried to capture the moment. Logan jumped on my mom with his rear end in her face and sand going all over. Lincoln was a little upset but we all thought it was hilarious. The following picture shows Grandma and Logan laughing and giving hugs.
Oh Logan how we miss you.
Parker always has fun at the beach. We went home and the boys brought plenty of sand with them.
During one part of the day Daxton came up to my dad holding a dollar bill. Daxton had uncovered some money while digging in the sand. My dad told Dax to bring back some more money. A minute later Daxton brought a five dollar bill. We looked down at Nick and he pulled his wallet out and was burying his money for the kids to find. My dad being the guy he is yelled down to Daxton to bring him a $20, sure enough a minute later my dad had a $20 in his hand. The kids loved finding money in the ground. Don't worry Nick got it all back.
I loved getting to spend time with the boys. They are a handful. I love the looks they give me; the smiles make being a mom very enjoyable.
Aren't my parents just so cute!?
Me and Lincoln having a great mommy-son moment. What can I say, he loves me.
Lincoln loves his grandpa and had a blast spending time with him.
Chatham Lighthouse.
My mom having so much fun at the beach.
Time to go.
This moment brought back so many wonderful memories. I love dogs and my first ever dog was a basset hound. I hope that one day soon we will get to have a puppy for the boys to play with.
Having fun at the beach.
Me and Lincoln. I'm still trying to decide if he has a dimple on his right cheek.
Cape Cod Light
My mom and dad know that I LOVE to take pictures. I asked them to pose for me and my dad just kept on posing. I have so many fun pictures of them together in front of the lighthouse but the following were my favorites.

It's very difficult to get three boys to stand still for one picture.
This was the best we could do before one of them ran off.
No comments:
Post a Comment