Our first photo is of Lincoln. He was checking out a model of an early Lincoln vehicle. He was excited about the idea of a car sporting his name.
Next we have Daxton and Parker putting together a 'puzzle.' I'm not sure what it was but it was a tile with pictures of dinosaurs on it and they loved putting them up on the board.
Good thing this monster dinosaur is dead, he could have crushed both of my boys! I'm glad my Stripling Warriors are brave and kept a happy attitude.
Oh no! Lincoln and I are about to be eaten by a T-Rex! Luckily I had speedy legs and could run away fast.
Okay enough of the dinosaurs. Let's check out some of the fun things to do. My mom and dad found some cool magnetic beads to make shapes out of. Lincoln had fun watching Grandma make a house.
Two year olds.
I thought this was a nice picture of Mom and Andi. Aren't they just so cute!?
Parker had a blast with this track. You put the ball at the top and watch it go down. You were suppose to find out which track was the fastest.
Needless to say we must go again.
No comments:
Post a Comment