This picture was for Parker. He really loved seeing the boats the day we went to Salem. Right before he fell asleep he was really wanting to see the boats so we stopped for a little and let him look out the window.
Willie insisted he take a picture of me by the harbor. Even though it was raining the area was really beautiful.
My mom was sweet to take a picture of Willie and I near a lighthouse. Not quite what we expected for the lighthouse but it was still fun.
This time I made Willie pose for me.
Here is Parker and Grandma Nanette at the restaurant for lunch. Yummy clam chowder.
Daxton just wanted to play, but at least Andi smiled for me. :)
Here we are at the Witch Museum. The story inside was pretty much 'The Crucible.' I was surprised that I already knew the story a little. Thanks to my High School English teachers for putting it in our reading assignments.
1 comment:
Everyone had a different face in that one,but I think Willie's is my fav.
Love ya!
Post a Comment