I didn't get the pictures I had hoped for, but my mind was a little distracted with Henry. We didn't even get Henry dressed up, but that's okay he was asleep and hidden the whole time.
I found great joy when Parker and Lincoln's best friends came dressed up as cats. Cats and Dogs, you've got to love it.
The boys didn't make it too far into the house before they had to find out what was in their buckets. They were very excited for all the treats they received. Parker's favorite treat is M&M's. Lincoln enjoys chocolate candy bars.
Willie cut out the pumpkins this year. He did a Mike repeat (our engagement involved Mike). Then we did one with shapes so we could test Parker on the shapes he knew. Then the last one could have looked a little like Mickey if we had added ears and removed the tooth.
The boys didn't last long with the cutting of pumpkins. They didn't really enjoy the guts of the pumpkin.

2 comments:
Your boys are so cute!! I love the cats and dogs combo!! I'm impressed you even went to the Trunk-or-Treat! Cool pumpkins too...very impressed with the Mike. :)
Such adorable costumes! I love the pumpkin picture---yeah, I don't really care for the pumpkin guts either; but I love the fall, too!
Post a Comment