The bad: Henry had a runny nose. He received his one year shots. Found out that he had two teeth coming in. Was hit in the head with the swing, leaving a small cut on his eye.
The good: The day was a beautiful fall day. Henry was able to play at the playground with his brothers. He enjoyed his new toys (when his brothers didn't have them).
After Henry had his shots and a nap I took him out to the playground. He loves to be outside and walking around. I let him enjoy the day as much as he could.
Trying to get a picture of all the boys together.
I love Henry. He is so adorable and he brings me great joy. The things that Henry likes are; yogurt melts, pretzels, gold fish, Lincoln, mommy, the camera case, putting things in his mouth, sucking his thumb and playing with his hair, and making you laugh.
I know that my boys don't really go for the traditional cake too much. I thought this year it would be fun to give Henry a cinnamon roll.
The boys were happy to sing in Chinese.
Henry received a pop up toy and a see and say spinner toy. He loves them but I think the older boys love them more. One day Henry will get to play with his toys.
No comments:
Post a Comment