Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Where did September go?

I realized that September came and went. We worked on our goal of visiting the temple twice in the month. We were blessed to do exchanges with other families that live nearby. I love going to the temple. I hope that our kids will learn to love the temple as I have. I remember when I was in college I would go to the Logan Temple and take pictures or just enjoy being on the temple grounds. Once I knew about the temple and the blessings we received from going to the temple I always had it in my mind that I would go there one day. I am grateful that Willie and I were sealed in the temple nearly seven years ago. At the end of the month I attended the Relief Society Broadcast. Our stake did a Women at the Well production before hand. It was very inspiring and welcomed the Spirit into the meeting to follow. I am grateful for President Uchtdorfs talk from conference. I learned a lot about myself and how to prioritize my time. I loved the end of his talk when President Uchtdorf spoke to me about how much I am loved by my Heavenly Father. I am grateful for my testimony of my Heavenly Father. I know He is always there for me and he lets me struggle at times but I know that it is to help me to become better. I would not be where I am today without the love of my Heavenly Father.
Henry started walking in September as well. We went to our last Braves game. We went to the PGA Tour Championship. We stayed busy and we tried to enjoy life.

No comments: