Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Fourth of July

Happy 4th of July!  We decided to support our Dunwoody Ward as they participated in the Dunwoody Parade.  We live really close but for a few reasons we decided to drive to the Library then walk.   Once we made it to our spot along the roadside it was a nice day.  I don't have many pictures from the Parade.  The boys seemed to enjoy it though.





We saw a huge potato roll down the street as well.  Sadly I forgot to get a picture of our Ward's float, we were just so excited to see them go down the street.

In the evening we went to the Bahr's home for dinner and a small fireworks display.  LaLona had some awesome sparklers that were huge that they had left over from their wedding.  The kids loved it.  The food was delicious.  We were glad to spend time with wonderful friends.  We forgot our camera that night so hopefully I can get a few from someone else.  We opted to not do the big fireworks for the night, we were all pretty bushed after a full day in the sun.

No comments: