July 23, 2012
It really is nice when Willie is able to take off work. This year we took Willie golfing for his birthday. It may not have been what HE really would have liked but I think he still had fun with the boys. We visited a new to us miniature golf place. All of the kids were free so that's what really made it nice. The surprise was that this miniature golf course took us to New York City where Willie served his mission. Hopefully it brought back some memories, but not quite sure that it did.
I think that our two older boys played at least two rounds of golf if not three. They were way ahead of Willie and I. Henry was good to always find our ball and give it to us, no matter if we were done or not.
Still anticipating the day of our baby's arrival. Soon we hope.
We made it to New York and took a family picture.
I set up with our friends to watch our boys so I could use a Groupon on a dinner that I purchased. I had heard that Little Schezuan was a great place for Chinese. I was also going to take Willie to a movie but after dinner we didn't make it in time for the movie and if we wanted to see the next one it would have been way past the boys' bedtime and it would have cost us $11 a ticket!! On our little income we opted to cut the date short, put our boys to bed and rent a redbox movie for $1.20. I was going to take a picture of all the good food we had but it was so good that I forgot to take a picture, this was a small dish they brought out before the main course. For me it was a little spicy, but still good. Thanks for watching our kids Alicia. Happy Birthday Willie. I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment