Thursday, November 1, 2012

Caroline's Blessing

August 5, 2012
I remember thinking to myself as I saw my ward family and said good-bye them that I thought I would see them the next day or soon.  I remember saying 'see you later' to one of my really good friends and I didn't give her a hug good bye.  I really thought I would see her later.  We did enjoy this time because we had our family with us to participate in the blessing.  We also had many of our great friends.  We wanted our ward family to be a part of Caroline's blessing day.  She was only a week old.  We went to take pictures out by the temple with our family.  We snagged a few with friends too.  I must say that I will incredibly miss this group of girls.  Lincoln didn't join in the photo but this was our little group that did a ton of stuff together.  I am lost without Lindy suggesting fun things to do.  
Miss Danielle also had a great group of girls by her side.  We were so happy to have become friends with her and her family.  Who will we call for a late night blessing?
Our family photo.  Thank you so much to our family for supporting us this whole week.  We are very grateful.
I didn't get photo's with all of my best buds in Atlanta but I do love them all.  I really grew to love all of my friends so much more as our last months were coming to an end.  A wonderful surprise on this blessing day was to see Emily.  She had been home sick for many months and I thought I would not get the chance to see her again.  This was a perfect day for her to be feeling good to come to church.  It was a cherry on top of the ice cream sundae.
These are a few of Caroline's blessing photos that Aunt Kim took.  Thanks Kim for all the pictures you took for us this week.  You are awesome.

3 comments:

Danielle Bahr said...

Miss you so much! But I think you might mean.... Who will danielle call :) at least Willie can get more sleep!

Megan said...

Saying good bye is so tough. I am glad you got to do the blessing in GA. Congrats to Willie on his graduation. I look forward to hearing about where he is working and how you like your new home.

Camille said...

So, so sweet! Those goodbyes are such hard moments. :( I love the picture of you and lindy and kiddos. Miss you girls!