August 3, 2012
The boys had to get in one last game before we moved. Willie's dad always loved the Braves and so this was the night they picked to go. I told Willie to make sure to get pictures outside of the stadium because we were always rushing to get in to other games but this time they were there with time to take a few photos. My parents went with Willie and his brother and dad.
We were at the game where this number was retired, Bobby Cox. Maybe next year Willie can go when Chippers number gets retired.
The sad part was that it rained on the fun. They had to wait for a storm to pass through. A lot of the action in the game happened before they made it in. All in all though I think they still enjoyed their time at the game. I wish I could have gone as well but someone had to take care of the newborn. Thanks Joan for watching Caroline. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment