Last night I was helping Parker get ready for bed. We were putting all the puzzles together then putting them away. Parker was working on the numbers puzzle and counting out loud. Usually when I ask him to count he will say 'tree, two, one.' Last night though he started at one and went all the way to eight! I was so excited. We tested him out today and he counted for us at dinner. We are working on the ABC's too, I think it may take some time for him to get all of them.
Lincoln has made progress as well. On Sunday he started trying to crawl forward. He scoots his knees then moves his hands. When he wants something bad enough he will get to it. I'll try to put myself just out of his reach and he never wants me bad enough because he goes backwards. I guess he knows that I can pick him up. The toys just stay in one place and can't move.
We are starting a goal chart to try to get Parker drinking milk again. Maybe he will be encouraged by putting stickers on his space.
Friday, August 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
For cute! Eight is great! :)Way to go Lincoln--scooting is how things are done at our place, too. :)
I hope your using those little falsh cards we got Parker.. They'll work out great.
Post a Comment