Thanks for letting us stay with you Grandpa and Nana! We had so much fun visiting with you.
The sunsets were beautiful. For one, because we could see them and for two we could take pictures to always remember them.Thanks for taking us to Willow Park where we enjoyed some monster snow cones. We loved running around looking at all the animals the Willow Park Zoo had to offer; peacocks, tortoise, monkeys, eagles, deer, ducks, coyotes, bobcats, etc.
Thanks Aunt Kim for helping Parker to feed to ducks. He loved spending time with you.
Three generations looking for wildlife.
What a studly man in the white shirt. Cheesy smile, but hey I like it.
Hanging out at Grandpa and Nana's house. Nana loved holding Lincoln.
Nana really loved being around the boys. Parker had a great time at the library reading books and coloring. Grandpa had to keep his distance because he was really sick during our stay with them. Good thing he is all better now, too bad we aren't able to play with him though.
You can't go to Logan and not eat at the Juniper Take-Out. Lincoln and Jer became really good friends. Finally Parker gave Jer some attention. Anytime Parker saw him he said 'unc-l Jer!'

A picture with the two of us rarely ever happens. I printed it off and it's hanging up with our family pictures. Aren't we so cute?
Willie was REALLY excited to go to Juniper!
2 comments:
Oh Juniper Take Out . . . someday Willie and I will have to have a contest to see who can eat the most Juniper Steak Sandwiches. I have to admit, I've had a couple since I've been here.
looks like you had a great time! Cute pics of everyone
Post a Comment