Monday, February 22, 2010

Braga

Our visit to Braga. We traveled up North again. The boys have enjoyed the long train rides we take. They like to get down from their seats and run around on the train and hold on to the bars when the train stops.
Willie asked me the night before we left what I would like to see in Portugal before we had to leave. I said 'this may sound silly but I would really like to find some playgrounds.' Boy did my man deliver. When we were in Braga we found three playgrounds. We let the kids play on one of them for about an hour. I just kind of wish we had one near our place.

This particular playground was just outside of a McDonalds and a really cool old building with some historic value.
Parker looks so silly in this picture.





I think Parker is just about done for the day.

GOOFY!
The closest we have gotten to real American food. It was delicious. Willie didn't want any, but I really enjoyed my hamburger.

No comments: